InterSail Computer
Location Matrimoni Roma
Piagge in fiore
Tappezzeria Lerin
Toner Rigenerati
ANALISI CLINICHE CIVITA CASTELLANA
Arredo Bagno
TAXI
  Topic AttiviTopic Attivi  Visualizza lista dei Membri del ForumLista Membri  CalendarioCalendario  Ricerca nel ForumCerca  AiutoAiuto
  RegistratiRegistrati  LoginLogin
Il Sindaco risponde...
 POLITICA : Forums : Il Sindaco risponde...
Icona di Messaggio Topic: lfuuyj michael kors handbags on sale dwanqb Rispondi al Topic Posta un nuovo Topic
Autore Messaggio
hacker

Quota hacker Rispondibullet Topic: lfuuyj michael kors handbags on sale dwanqb
    Postato: 30 Mar 2013 alle 9:37am
Hesperia, CA 92340Serving all of Southern California, Harvest Construction has only qualified, professional backhoe operators. Only the best will be sent to your jobs. Our backhoe operators are fast, experienced michael kors handbags on sale, and skillful, giving you more profit gucci, efficiency and quality michael kors handbags uk. HCC operators are experienced in all underground utilities, on-site, or off-site. They dig footings, plumbing ditches mulberry outlet, pipelines mulberry, utility vaults, or anything you need. HCC is first class and has your interests as our highest priority.

Feb 11 08:16 AMSalmo - Agreed, Volcker's operating procedures were a mess and the "stop-go" criticism of his first few years was justified, but in the big picture he crushed inflation and helped browbeat congress and the administration into correcting their fiscal errors gucci belt. Plus, it wasn't clear that he really believed in his money targets as opposed to using different approaches to manage his colleagues on the FOMC. And, he admitted his mistakes and learned from them - I don't see a lot of that today. As far as "monetarism never being tried:" if it's defined so strictly that Volcker's approach doesn't qualify, then imo it's a good thing it was never tried. From your comments, I suspect you disagree.

I don think I would call it fear, but caution definitely. I had the level 1 voting superpower, and didn really feel like it was that much risk using it. I used it so sparingly and only in the topics I knew best. I figured these coins are probably not worth much, so why not spend them? Then I ran into 2 questions that I thought I could answer well enough, so I gave answers. What do they say about hind sight being 20/20. Well I got two weak votes in the same week. That put a halt to my answering for a while. I was hesitant to use the coin multiplier, I didn want to lose twice the number of points on a bad answer. So I slowly got back into the swing of things. I started using the L2 voting power. I have always enjoyed using it and have got some positive feedback. But the coin multiplier just kinda sits there. I guess I am in the habit of when I find a good question I select "answer" and don think about turning the coin multiplier on. Maybe in the future I consider giving it a try once a day.

The single greatest obstacle to achieving this kind of energy independence is not technical at all, but rather political. Achieving agreement on any useful energy policy is very close to impossible in today's political environment. Most political leaders are only willing to discuss certain proposals, and the opposition, regardless of which side you are on, will not agree to your ideas. Everyone, both sides, claim high minded reasoning for their intransigence, but the reality is neither side is willing to go along with a proposed solution that could shift the very close political balance of power toward the other side. Whichever side succeeds in getting through a proposal that solves the energy crisis will achieve political supremacy for many years to come, therefore both sides are spending much more time obstructing the ideas of their opponents, rather than working toward the essential societal needs. Related articles:
IP IP tracciato
Rispondi al Topic Posta un nuovo Topic
Versione stampabile Versione stampabile

Vai al Forum